Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ryan & Amanda's Engagement Party


I have known Ryan since High School, and Amanda ever since they started dating a year ago. They're the sweetest, and I'm so happy for them! Amanda's parents catered the whole event, and it was an absolutely beautiful day for it.

We played games & blew bubbles....

The party was obviously pre-blonde-dye for me! :) I love this picture of Nikki & I...


Enjoyed all of the delicious food, and the adorable custom cake they had made....

AND THE ICE CREAM!! Holy crap - I almost forgot about this. Ryan's parents had Graters Ice Cream shipped from Ohio so that we could all enjoy the good-old-days when we were all still Ohioans... the Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip was absolutely to DIE for!

The whole family (including their pup, Brody) was there to make a speech. Well, Brody just rolled around in the grass. :)

Surrounded by friends!

After the speech & dessert we kept playin' games until well into the afternoon....


...until we were plain tuckered out!

No comments: