Friday, May 21, 2010

Hobos & Hillbillies - Crusier Ride


Yesterday was a shitty awful day for me - hence no post!
It's hard finding motivation to do anything when you're feeling down in the dumps. Luckily my boss was nice enough to let me take off early from work so that I could get some rest - I have just been really stressed out lately trying to find balance in my life. Luckily Derby practice was kickass last night (although ridiculously hard), and got my endorphins flowing again. I feel much more like myself today!


Anyway, in an effort to get into a better mood, my friend Katy & I went on the cruiser ride this week. The theme was "Hobos & Hillbillies" which is slightly more difficult than you'd think to come up with a proper costume. We didn't stay too late on the ride (the bars were just WAY too crowded), but we still had an awesome time. I sure do love group bike rides during the summer - so much fun!


Hope you all have an awesome weekend!












No comments: