Monday, May 17, 2010

Ending to a cruddy Monday...

Literally, cruddy - eh? No, I didn't poop my pants. We got a freak torrential downpour of rain right before I left work today, and since I don't have any sort of fenders on my road bike I got totally douched with mud. At least the trail wasn't totally submerged, and I was still able to stay off any main roads.... but it made for one dirty lil' me!

Haha! I look like I have hairy monkey feet or something! Luckily it was just mud, and I got it all washed off....


After which I promptly rode my bike to the liquor store and bought myself a $7 bottle of wine to drown my sorrows in!

OH - and I almost forgot to tell ya! I dyed my hair last night. I got some awesome bleach stuff (Nice & Easy "True Blonde"), and amazingly it didn't turn my hair bright neon orange, but blonde! I had to leave it on for a while, but it looks like it worked like a charm. It may take another try to get all of the black out (I'm amazed it got out as much as it did), but I'm pretty darn happy with how it looks. I'm thinking about dying it purple in the near future.... it'd match with so much of what I already own (including my rollerskates)!





2 comments:

Kelley M. said...

Your hair looks SO good!

Beth B said...

Awww thanks, Kells!! I may try & get it a teensy bit lighter just so it's less orangey. After that, it's purple all the way... :)