Monday, March 1, 2010

Ski Condo Weekend - Ryan's Birthday

My friend Ryan & I share a birthday, but this past weekend was just for him. His wonderful girlfriend booked us a condo up in the mountains where we spent all weekend snowboarding, hot tubbing, drinking, playing games and all kinds of shenanigans.

Apparently on Friday I enjoyed the booze a bit too much, as I don't remember part of the evening and apparently kept saying "My Spoon is Too Big!" over & over again (I posted a video of this last year if you want to reference it, and my ridiculousness).

This pic was of our day at Keystone on Sunday - we had such a blast! The boarding wasn't the best of the season, but it really didn't matter. It was all about friends & fun! And yes, Amanda's pants match my jacket - and no, we didn't plan that. We're just awesome that way.

Only down note was that it seems as though a few of us wound up with a rash from the lack of cleanliness with regards to the hot tub... that may have been partly our fault though, as we didn't exactly add more chlorine or sanitizer (even though we dumped huge pots full of water in there to refill it). Yah, we're pretty dern smart, y'all.

Rash & all, it was a wonderful weekend. Thanks to Amanda for setting it all up!

No comments: