Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Perfect Morning

One of my favorite things to do in the morning (when I have time to dilly-dally) is to stand out on my modest little balcony, enjoy the warm rising sun, look out at the amazing view of the mountains, and spy on my neighbors.

Haha! Okay, I don't really spy on them, but I do have a look-see if they're out in the yards, or walking their dogs. Nothing creepy with binoculars or anything.


I'm in love with this white & green mug too. I have an issue with buying mugs - I love finding them at the thrift store (where I found this one), and collecting them. This one is the perfect size, for drinks or soup, and something about the bright green interior makes me happy.


Don't tell my landlord, but I think I'm paying WAY less than I should for a beautiful view like this.
Golly, I love living in Denver!

No comments: