Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Best Compliments Ever"

After the silly boy thing that happened last night, I decided that I needed a bit of a pick-me-up for my soul - so I turned to my trusty "Best Compliments Ever" sheet.

I started copy & pasting nice things that my friends and/or random people said about me into a Word document about a year ago. It may sound egotistical, but I've found that I only open it up when I am in desperate need to be reminded that I'm a pretty rad chick, and that I am surrounded by love every day.

You should totally start one of your own! Everyone needs a lift to their spirits ever now and then, and this silly little Word document always manages to warm my heart.

Special thanks to Wes, Nathaniel, Nikki P, Nicole, Helen R, Leigh G, Grimes, my mom, Deb, and Phil O - whose compliments all made the list. Thank you guys.

No comments: