Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ouchie, Illegal Pete's


I am a well-known addict of Illegal Pete's. To those of you who don't live in Colorado, Illegal Pete's is a 100-times better version of Chipotle and Qudoba. They have the best vegetarian green chili, awesome fish burritos, a full bar, and they're open 'till 2am. Can't beat that!

But for some reason, even though I have been on the Eat to Live plan for over 2 weeks now, and even though I've lost 7 pounds so far on the plan - I decided to stop over there for a late-night order of chips and chile con queso. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the 3 glasses of wine & the martini I had before stumbling over, but I can't be sure.

It was deeeelicious at the time, but boy my tummy doesn't like me today. Note to self: If you've spent 2 1/2 weeks cleaning out your system from dairy, salt, and high calorie foods - maybe it's not the best idea to stuff your face full of melted cheese & fried chips. Common sense, really.

No comments: