Friday, January 29, 2010

Coffee with Pops


Yesterday was my daddy's birthday, so he stopped by my work at lunch to take me for a coffee break. Guess I should've been the one buying, but hey, I'm broke.

We went to The Market - one of the great local eatery/coffee shops/bakeries in downtown Denver. I got a big ol' cup of loose leaf lemon mint tea (since I've been a bit under the weather the last couple of days), and my pop got a decaf Allegro coffee.

The pile of napkins on the table is 'cause my daddy-long-legs kept knockin' his knees under the table & spilling our drinks.

Later that night I made dinner for everyone at my pad - I may even post a couple of the recipes up here! I did everything "Mexican" style, but without any cheese or meat. It was really yummy!

Ugh, back to trying to get over this doggone cold... and hopefully breathe out of my nose again soon.

No comments: