Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crazy about Podcasts! Well, one of 'em at least...

My big sister informed me about these wonderful little things called Podcasts. Yes, I'm a little behind the times, but whatevs.

She told me about this one called "Stuff You Missed in History Class" (from How Stuff Works.com). They talk about all kinds of fascinating events in history, and get to the bottom of what really happened. And I'm TOTALLY obsessed with them! They're all between 8 and 20 minutes long, and perfect to listen to while working out, on a bike ride, or while doing the dishes. (I listened all about Marie Antoinette, Thomas Jefferson, how Rasputin was killed, and what Knights went through to get their status just the other night!)

Anyway - if you haven't discovered these wonderful Podcast things, you should definitely check them out. You can download them for free through the iTunes store, and plop them right onto your iPod. Knowledge is yummy!

No comments: