Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Changing weather...

Remember before when I mentioned how excited I am for the fall? 
The other day I was walking around on my lunch break, and I noticed some lovely little orange leaves scattered on the ground... 


Ironically my head (and apparently the trees) are preparing for autumn, but apparently my pants and feet are still all about summer!  Haha! 

We've also been getting these awesome late-afternoon storms in Denver, and I've absolutely been loving them.  The sky has been looking so ominous, but SO cool! 

 
We have definitely reached the rainy season here, and we certainly needed it.  Of course, it still only rains for about 30-minutes to an hour, but that's okay.  The storms have been helping drop the temperature a good 10 degrees, so that's nice!! 

2 comments:

Kendra said...

love the pants! love the fallen leaves! love the rainy afternoons we've had lately!

Beth B said...

Haha! Me too, Kendra. Me too. :D