Friday, July 27, 2012

I am SO ready for FALL!

August will be here so very soon, and although we're technically only about 2/3 of the way through the summer, I'm still SO ready for fall! 


As you may know, I'm a bit obsessed with autumn.  I just adore that time of year when the air gets cooler, the leaves change colors, and when you have to start snuggling under a blanket to stay warm.  There's just so much magic in the changing of seasons.  

It's also been so darn HOT in Colorado, I'm ready for some cooler weather!  Haha! 

I also want to wear my awesome new moccasin boots that I ordered recently that just came in:
 


Aren't they just the CUTEST??  John called me a hippie, but I so don't care.  These are way too much fun. :)  And they were part of John's little treat to me, so I technically wasn't breaking my spending fast.  WIN!  


Here's where you can get a pair for yourself, or find another amazing pair of boots for ridiculously cheap.  Seriously - best shoe website I've ever found. 

Anyway, back to fall.  I just can't wait for all of this...



Mmmmm so ready for some apple cider!  LOVE CIDER!  There's a booth at the Farmer's Market that has so many wonderful apples and makes organic cider that I am in love with.  Can't wait!


Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me!  Haha!



This is kind of the perfect picture of where I'd love to be when autumn begins... it looks so darn peaceful!  Beautiful view, a blanket to snuggle with - the only thing it's missing is a good book!





I just adore fall bike rides - the crisp air, the breeze in my face.... and arriving where you're going without being a big sweaty mess is always nice too. :)

 
Big cozy sweaters!



Hair color that matches the season...





Oh, and of course I'm SO excited for big huge scarves!  Wrap myself up in 'em.  Heck yeah. 


Are you as excited for fall as I am??


All images found via we heart it, or on pinterest.


 

2 comments:

The Fancy Lady said...

i was just thinking the same thing today, i love the fall!
i cant wait for the leaves and weather to change and apple and pumpkin picking and all that good stuff

Beth B said...

Heck yeah! Ooo I love pumpkin picking too - so much fun. I am so excited. :)