Friday, September 2, 2011

Autumn is coming soon...

...I can just feel it in the air!! 


I didn't realize it until last week when John and I were talking, but Fall is definitely my favorite of the seasons.  Maybe I always wanted to just be a Spring or Summer person, and I never really accepted it!  I love those seasons, but I always get excited when I know Fall is coming!  So this morning when there was a chill in the air, I was thrilled.  I put on my purple hoodie and headed out with a smile on my face. 




  
Things I love about Autumn: 
- wearing hoodies and sweaters again
- snuggling under a blanket
- being able to open the windows instead of running A/C
- THANKSGIVING (my favorite holiday!)
- the leaves changing colors
- apple season!
- I can start wearing boots & leggings again
- butternut squash soup
- pumpkins (and pumpkin carving)
- HALLOWEEN (yes, Thanksgiving is higher on the list!) 
- hot spiced cider
- pumpkin spiced lattes!
- warming up by a fire
- toasting marshmallows
- long walks through crunchy leaves
























Do you adore Fall as much as I do??  


All photos from www.weheartit.com

No comments: