...I can just feel it in the air!!
I didn't realize it until last week when John and I were talking, but Fall is definitely my favorite of the seasons. Maybe I always wanted to just be a Spring or Summer person, and I never really accepted it! I love those seasons, but I always get excited when I know Fall is coming! So this morning when there was a chill in the air, I was thrilled. I put on my purple hoodie and headed out with a smile on my face.
Things I love about Autumn:
- wearing hoodies and sweaters again
- snuggling under a blanket
- being able to open the windows instead of running A/C
- THANKSGIVING (my favorite holiday!)
- the leaves changing colors
- apple season!
- I can start wearing boots & leggings again
- butternut squash soup
- pumpkins (and pumpkin carving)
- HALLOWEEN (yes, Thanksgiving is higher on the list!)
- hot spiced cider
- pumpkin spiced lattes!
- warming up by a fire
- toasting marshmallows
- long walks through crunchy leaves
Do you adore Fall as much as I do??
All photos from www.weheartit.com