Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lovely Lovely Photographs!

I was browsing around some of my favorite bloggies yesterday, and I came across the photographs of Krisatomic

Not only are her illustrations utterly adorable, but I absolutely love her photographs.  They're beautiful and usually simple in subject matter, but they all make me feel so happy and calm inside.  They make me wish I had a nice camera to play around with!  (I still love my new pink snapshot camera, but it's not quite the same).

I haven't played around with a professional camera in such a long time, and these photos totally inspire me.  Here are just a few of my favorites: 



 This one really makes me want to have coffee (or tea!) in a garden somewhere! 



 I adore all photographs of windows and doors.  I love the little things on the windowsill here too - I actually have a similar photo that I took a long time ago in college hanging on my wall at work.  I love to see all of the little things I used to keep there!  I feel like it's a little secret in the shot as to where you were at that point in your life.  I love this one especially because of the rain outside!

 Same goes for Breakfast shots too, by the way. :) 

I love that you can see the little bumble bee!! 

 I'm pretty crazy about Farmer's Markets, so naturally I was drawn to this one.  Here's my post about my local one! 


What self-proclaimed foodie doesn't adore pictures of FOOD?
 This one makes me feel calm without even having to go on vacation!  I love it. 


Please be sure to go to the Krisatomic blog to check out all of her amazing stuff! 


1 comment:

Missy said...

Great pictures, but to be honest all these pictures makes me think of FALL. WHich I love. THank you for sharing such awesome pics.

Cheers!
Missy