Monday, July 16, 2012

Things I'm loving right now!

I've been finding some wonderful & lovely things on Pinterest lately, and here's what I'm totally in to at the moment...

Pictures of people floating... 
So serene and beautiful!  I want to float away right now too... 



Beautiful commuter bikes! 
I want one SO BADLY!  They're so comfortable to ride, and ridiculously stylish.  Want!!


Cute animals & pets. 
I can't get enough...


Food photography. 
So gorgeous!  This is what real food looks like.  Not processed pre-packaged crap. 


Black bobbed haircuts. 
I'm in LOVE!
I may do this again sooner rather than later... I'm totally inspired!


A new cozy spot to read. 
Curl up with a good book, a cup of tea or glass of wine.... divine! 
 

Girls in swim caps. 
So classic!  So lovely! 


VEGGIE & FRUIT TATTOOS. 
That is in all caps for a reason.  LOVE THEM! 


Words of wisdom.
Not just what they say, but how they say it.  <3



Wanna check out the rest of what I'm pinning?  Go to my Pinterest page & follow me! :)  It's fun!

No comments: