Friday, July 20, 2012

New Bobbed Hair Cut (with bangs, of course)!

Well, I finally did it!  


I got my hair all chopped off - and I LOVE IT!! 
It was one of those cuts where I left the salon with a spring in my step, and a smile on my face.  It was so liberating to finally get all of my cruddy ends removed, and have the hair off my neck and shoulders.  It's wonderful!! 


Here are some more pictures, and one from the back too.  She added some layers towards the bottom so that I could wear it curly (which I can't wait to try). 


Yeah, I'm pretty darn happy about it! :D  Haha! 

In case you're curious, I went to Leah at the Grand Salon in downtown Denver.  She was AWESOME, and I'd highly recommend her.  Not only was she super sweet and nice, but she is crazy talented!  

I am so excited that I'm starting off my weekend this way.  Hope you all have a wonderful Friday too! 
XO

No comments: