Monday, July 26, 2010

Overwhelmed....

Ugh, I feel like I have so much going on right now that I haven't had a minute to breathe!

Yesterday I finally had some time to myself, but I still feel overwhelmed. Here's what's going on with me:

- My derby practices got bumped to 3 days a week which is going to be awesome for me for training, but sucky for my social life. So Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays I will leave my apartment at 9am and not get back until after 8pm.... I love my derby, but that's a lot to shoulder!

- My job has been busy lately, and I'm realizing more & more that I need to figure out a new career path and try to understand what I really want to do. I want to be passionate about something!

- My apartment is a mess, and I desperately need to clean everything, scrub the floors, dust, and do laundry.

- The boy is being unresponsive, and it just ain't workin' for me. I deserve to be adored as much as I adore someone else, and I can't accept less than that. It's time to end it in a mature and adult manner... I hope...

- I am still trying to fit workouts between everything so that I can cross-train and build up muscle!

- It's still summer, and I feel like I've been missing out on a lot of time with friends because of my hectic schedule. I can't believe that it's August after this weekend!

- I desperately need a vacation away from all of this....

WHEW - glad I got that all out! Sorry if it seemed a bit whiney, but I really need to figure out how to organize my life, not feel stressed, and find some kind of balance. I had it sorta figured out before, but now I feel as though a wrench has been thrown in again.... I just need to get my head on straight!

Hope your life is a little less crazy than mine right now.... ;)

No comments: