Friday, July 2, 2010

Dresses from Fiji

My little sister and tata (daddy) went to Fiji and Tuvalu for 2-weeks last month, and decided to bring me back some awesome gifts. When they were on the island of Tuvalu they saw the cute schoolgirl uniforms, and decided that they would suit me oh so well.... and boy were they right!

They couldn't decide on a color, so they got me one in purple and one in blue. I love them so much. :)

I wore the purple one to work the other day (turns out these dresses aren't exactly tailored to fit girls with um....larger chests), and it went perfectly with my newly dyed hot-pink hair. Oh shoot - I didn't mention that before, did I? Well, I went from purple to hot pink! Just for fun.... life is too short to not incorporate crazy colors into your hair every now & then.


Yah, I think it turned out pretty darn cute!!
This morning I stopped at the coffee shop near my work, and on my way out was greeted by these big guys....

Holy cow!! I thought it was the apocalypse! Seriously, if a squirrel went by that table wouldn't stand a chance.... just sayin'. That owner must have a lot of money to spend on dog food.... and not mind picking up a LOT of doggie poop!

No comments: