Monday, April 5, 2010

Just another Manic Monday....

Not too much to say today... I did hear this song (Manic Monday) played in a store over the weekend though. It has been stuck in my head ever since!

Ooooo - I did try out my brand-spankin'-new food processor this weekend though! It's AWESOME! It actually blends things! YAY! I made a mango/pear/strawberry/fresh lemon juice smoothie this morning, and it was utterly delicious. So I got 3 servings of fruit before I even left my house today! Rockin'.

Just for some random fun, here is a pic from a few months ago. We had a "girl's night" including dinner, and plenty of bar hops along the way! Nicole is hilarious - she's on the left. She makes the best pancakes on the PLANET (I had never thought to put peanut butter on pancakes before... she's a genius). On the right is one of my favorite people ever - Katy. She has become one of the most important people in my life, and I love her SO much! We crack each other up all the time, and I can tell her anything. She's also my partner in crime for Derby which rocks even more!

Golly, I love girlfriends.

No comments: