Thursday, March 29, 2012

A newfound love for Ramen!

For some reason the last time John and I were at Costco, we decided to get an entire palette of Ramen noodles.  I think the whole thing (about 50 packets I think?) was about $7.  You can't beat that.

Lately there's something about these wavy little noodles that have been gettin' me craving them on a daily basis.  I think my new favorite thing is to just make the noodles & drain them, then add my own sauce & toppings.


Hells yeah!  That's what I'm talkin' about!

This is just some simmer sauce that I bought in the ethnic foods aisle of the grocery store.  I think it's the coconut curry one, but I can't remember.  I also love adding Madras Lentils (it tastes just like a creamy chili), with a splash of soymilk & hot sauce.  YUM!!

Above I added sauteed zucchini, red peppers, onions, garlic, and mushrooms.  It was scrumptious!  Today for lunch, I topped it with asparagus, onions, and seared tofu.

Seriously, I can't get enough.


Luckily, John can't either. :)

No comments: