Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY NEW AWESOME CAT-EYE GLASSES!

Hey gang! 
GUESS WHAT!!

I finally got new glasses. :)

I got them at Zenni Optical online.  I was actually really super nervous about ordering glasses online, but since buying them in stores were SO EXPENSIVE, I decided to take a chance.  And I'm so glad that I did!  They have this little online try-on feature that I used (I uploaded a ridiculous photo of myself - but I could only find one that was straight-on!), and you have to be sure you get the right measurement from pupil to pupil (I just did this in a mirror with a ruler).  Easy peasy! 

I got the frames, plus lenses, plus scratch-proof coating, PLUS anti-glare for $48!!  THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING!!  Can't really beat that.

Oh wait, yes you can!  I got reimbursed for $39.90 of that by my health insurance plan.  WOOT!! 

Yay for new glasses!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth B said...

If you want to get these frames (or similar ones) you can find them here - this is the model number! http://www.zennioptical.com/?q=487621

They come in brown too. :) Hope that helps!

Crystal said...

That was very helpful; thank you! :)

Vincent Davis said...

Hi Beth! You look so cute with your glasses. It matches the color of your eyes and the shape of your face. I’m glad that you easily found the glasses that you want online. And it’s pretty cheap at $48 too! I also love wearing cat eyeglasses that look like this. It makes me feel smarter and more respectable.

Sam Times said...

It's good to see that you're able to get your new cat-eye glasses. I have to say that it does indeed look awesome on you.