Monday, August 5, 2013

Golly I can't wait for Autumn

I know I've made like a bajillion posts about how much I love fall (like this one, this one, and this one), but hey, how 'bout another one? :) 



It's been so hot in Denver lately - upper 90's and just miserably toasty.  I've never been the type of person to enjoy the heat of summer (although it's a super fun season, man, I hate sweating), and I'm ready to take on some cooler evenings, scarves, sweaters and boots.  I just love changing seasons! 




Oh my gosh - one of my favorite things about fall.  Morning light, cool crisp morning air, and a warm snuggly bed.  I always miss the long days of summer, but the beautiful crisp fall days are a great trade off! 








Oooo - morning autumn hikes through the woods!!  LOVE THOSE TOO!  Seriously - I just love that time of year.  I'm so excited! 

No comments: