Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yoga Beautiful

I came across this video a while ago, and I finally found it again.  It's so beautiful!



Isn't it amazing what our bodies can do with training?
I think that our bodies are so beautiful when they are strong - inside and out.  Not thin.... STRONG. :) 

Kendra and I were going to a free yoga class once a week at a local college, but unfortunately they just ended due to summer break (doggone it)!  I guess we'll have to figure out another way to mooch free yoga classes now, huh?  Haha!

Of course we aren't anywhere close to where this girl is (shoot, I can barely do a headstand, let alone a handstand), but it's nice to dream isn't it?  :) 

2 comments:

Dad/Papa/George/Super B/Jorge said...

I think I'd be the guy in the background - sleeping in bed.

Beth B said...

Haha! Yeah, I figured as much. :)