Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another amazing food website...

As many of you know I'm in LOVE with the Smitten Kitchen blog, and everything on it!

Well, somehow I magically came across another site called Tartelette - which has some of the most beautiful food photos I've ever seen!! Really, she makes an art out of food photography - she could make Kraft Macaroni & Cheese look like a gourmet meal.

Here is just a small sample of her amazing photographs:


All photos from: http://www.mytartelette.com/

Although her recipes are a little too high-end for my abilities, I still adore her photos & food ideas - and would be happy to taste test her creations if she happens to come across my blog...

2 comments:

MELI. said...

is it the morning yet?! i cant wait to get up and pig out. coffee before, no less :D

Beth B said...

HA! I wish I was waking up to someone cooking that stuff for me... :) YUM!!