Friday, November 13, 2009

What a nightmare!

I had a terrible nightmare last night!

It involved me, my little sister, and my friend Mindy being trapped in a glass elevator, way up high on the roof of some building. We were in there for a really long time, and my dad was trying to help us get out, but he couldn't. Suddenly something cut loose, and we began to fall. We fell forever and ever, and hugged each other and said how much we loved each other. We hit the bottom, and I felt like we didn't die instantly but in a horrible twisted mess of awfulness.


It woke me up at 2am this morning, and I tossed & turned until 3am trying to get back to sleep. I don't know where it came from, and I don't think I've had a dream so awful before!


Luckily I had my trusty stuffed lamb pillow to snuggle, which helped.


Of course, I don't think I'll be able to get in an elevator again anytime soon!

No comments: