Thursday, November 12, 2009

Need a drink?

Do you ever just have those moments where you think: Gosh, I could really use a cocktail!

I'm having one of those moments right now!
I guess it comes with the territory that you're going to have to deal with assholes every now & then when you work in the entertainment business. And not that I'm being driven to drink by one silly little situation. We'll it's certainly part of it, but not the whole reason.

I guess it's just dealing with a couple of jerks lately, and feeling in need of a vacation. A bit of a break. Getting away from it all!

But all I can do at the moment for that (since I'm pretty darn broke right now) is the economical thing - and have a drink. Which I can't even do until I'm done with work, because I consider myself a responsible person.

Just another 3 hours & 35 minutes to go....

No comments: