Monday, November 23, 2009

My Sigg


I gave up plastic water bottles a long time ago in exchange for a SIGG Bottle that my little sister bought for me for my birthday.

The reason why I love my SIGG bottle so much is because you can put anything in it - OJ, alcohol, water, soda - and it won't retain any lingering flavor after you rinse it out. Pretty fantastic, eh?

SIGG is now recalling all of their old bottles (you can tell if yours is old or not by looking inside to see if it's an orangey-gold color) in exchange for new ones for FREE!

Just take your old SIGG into Whole Foods, or any other retailer and pick out a new design. They should be able to exchage it for free! I just did it this past weekend, and although I loved the cranberry colored one with fireworks, I know have a pretty purple one with silver swirlies (pictured).

So reduce your waste, and use a refillable water bottle instead! It's one of the easiest things you can do to be gorgeously green. :)
http://mysigg.com/index.asp

No comments: