Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Breckenridge Opening Weekend - YEAH!!

I'm super duper excited about this snowboarding season - really super duper excited.
Breckenridge resort opens this weekend, and I couldn't be happier! I started the season late last year, out of sheer laziness and didn't take full advantage of what my Colorado Pass had to offer. This year is going to be different though - I can feel it!

I've only been up once so far (to A-Basin), so I'm hitting up Breckenridge this weekend for some snowy snowy fun. Best part? I get to stay in town for FREE on Friday night! YEEEE HEW!!! The company I work for is promoting the Craig Robinson show that is happening that night. So for a mere 3-4 hours of easy-peasy work in the beautiful town o' Breck, I get a free comedy show & a place to stay overnight!

Golly, I love my job. :)

This pic is from a few years ago, back when my hair was super long! If any of you are going to be in the town of Breckenridge on Friday night, be sure to check out the show at the Riverwalk Center. Full details can be found on www.comedyworks.com. It's gonna be FUN!!

No comments: