Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beth's Cheapie Mocha

I don't know about you guys, but my work brews the skunkiest coffee.

It's just cheap is all, and leaves that sour icky aftertaste in your mouth. Well I've recently discovered the best remedy to get a little daily coffee kick for free - while simultaneously eliminating the burnt-coffee taste, AND satisfying your sweet tooth! I know, hard to believe, eh? What's great is that this works for if you're on a tight budget and have to pass on the high-end coffee for a while, as a box of store brand hot cocoa packets usually only go for just over a buck.

Beth's Cheapie Mocha (makes 1 drink)
- brewed cheap coffee

- 1 package of hot cocoa (any kind)

- creamer (any kind)

Fill your mug 1/2 of the way with coffee, and about 1/4 of the way with creamer, then dump in your hot cocoa packet & stir. Top with whipped cream if your heart so desires!

Yep - it's that simple! Lucky for me, my work comes well equipped with all of the ingredients. I'm gonna be a happy girl this winter...

No comments: