Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recipes I'm SUPER EXCITED to try!

I have been all over Pinterest lately - pinning recipes left & right!  I love the community there - especially all of the recipes that are being shared.  It's such a great way to find new ones!  Shoot, that's where I found this awesome Pizza Monkeybread recipe, which I will be making regularly from now on.  :)  I actually made it for book club last month, just with spinach instead of fake pepperoni, and with a creamy tomato dipping sauce.  It was AH-MAZ-ING!

Here are some new ones I can't wait to try, along with links to the pages where you can find the full recipes!


Queso Potato Chowder - doesn't this look to DIE for!?  I will probably adjust the recipe a bit to my liking though - there's way too much cream & butter in there, and I'll probably use regular diced potatoes instead of the packaged hashbrowns.  It sounds amazing though, and super easy to make!  It'll be a fun & unique soup for me to make.


Lemon Poppyseed Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Filling & Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting - what a mouthful, huh?  Haha!  These seem like they'd be quite a bit of work, but totally worth it.  And the color of the icing is just fantastic with the yellow custard.  Beautiful to the eyes AND the palette!
 

Baked Portabello Parmesean - aren't these just gorgeous?  And great for someone (*this girl), trying to cut back on eating so much pasta & rice.  I bet these would be awesome served with a spinach salad! 


Pomegranate & Queso Fresco Salsa - this looks SO amazing and something different from boring old tomato salsa.  And such beautiful colors!!  I can't wait to impress people at our next cookout for making this. :) 


Fig & Goat Cheese Pizza - I kinda want to make this just for me.  And eat it alllll by myself - no sharing. :)  YUM.

To follow me on Pinterest, click here. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: