Wednesday, February 10, 2010

*OUCH* my back! (and Langhorne Slim)

Last night I had a lovely book club with the ladies, but then this morning woke up for some reason with a HUGE knot in my back! :( All I can think of is "ouchieouchieouchie!" every time I move. I feel like a stiff robot - it is no good. I don't know what the heck I did to get such an annoyingly huge kink, but I don't know how to get rid of it....

...and to top that off, the highly anticipated Langhorne Slim show is tonight at the Hi Dive! I'm super excited to see the show (in fact, a bunch of my girlfriends are joining me which I'm thrilled about), but it looks as though my dancing will unfortunately be limited. That is unless I oil up my joints with a shot of whiskey before the show....

...which would in turn convert my backache to a headache. Sigh - dilemmas!

No comments: