Monday, December 14, 2009

A Crazy Holiday Weekend


This past weekend was oodles of holiday fun!

Friday I went to see Jeremy Hotz with some friends at Comedy Works South. He was hilarious, and it was a great show! Later that night was the Ugly Sweater Christmas party, which I gleefully attended wearing my amazingly ugly Snoopy Xmas sweater.

Saturday I did some shopping for gifts, then went over to my friend Nikki's place for yummy food, and to watch "White Christmas" with the gang. Later that night was the annual White Trash Christmas party (in picture) which was a total blast as well.

Sunday - snowboard time! We headed up to Breckenridge and hit the slopes for my 3rd time this season. I was in bed by 8pm that night - I was utterly pooped!

It was a fantastic weekend, and I really feel like my friends & I have been making the most of the holiday season this year. It has been SO much fun so far!!

No comments: