Thursday, October 8, 2009

Zombieland Rocks


Just saw "ZOMBIELAND" last night with my friend Katy! It was hilarious. Gross, but really funny. Okay - really friggin' gross. Not for the zombie-faint-of-heart. I was kind of hoping for a bit more of "The List" that Columbus kept (rules to surviving in Zombieland), as I felt like there were only about 5 that they revealed, but I think his list went up to 32. There could've been a lot of possibilities there - but I did love the "Double Tap" rule and how it kept popping up!


Seriously though - these zombies were some of the grossest ever - mostly because of the blood / barf that was always pouring out of their mouths. WOW - to be an extra in that movie, eh? Yuck! I know it's fake, but still it'd be pretty gross. Even the 28 Days Later zombies didn't gross me out as much as these guys.


Definitely had a few Beth-Screaming-Like-A-Little-Girl moments too, as they threw in plenty shock & scare moments which was fun. All in all a pretty darn fun movie, that I enjoyed a lot! Let's hope that if zombies do take over that they're just a teeny bit less terrifying though, 'kay?

2 comments:

Moriya said...

Okay, so I'm pretty much petrified of zombies. Like, so scared that I actually have nightmares about them. I'm not really sure what it is, but my imagination can't handle it, and my biggest fear is one of Zombie Takeover. So, I'm guessing I probably shouldn't watch this, huh? (I got freaked out by Shawn of the Dead.) But the cast looks SO GOOD! And everyone says it's awesome! I just have to decide whether or not it's worth the impending weeks of nightmares.

Beth B said...

Haha! Yah, you probably shouldn't watch it then, Moriya. The zombies are pretty darn freaky. I love Shaun of the Dead - but the funny really cancels out the freaky for me! Maybe you should just watch it in daylight hours. With a buddy. And alcohol. That always helps! :)