Thursday, October 29, 2009

Helluva emotionally draining day...

Ugh - I hate days like this.

I got splashed by a car while shoveling the snow off mine this morning, then found out that my boots aren't waterproof on my way into work and that my socks were sopping wet. Not a great start.

Then I blew up at my little sis for no good reason, and came to realize that I'm not fully over how things ended with the last dude I dated, and that I'm still really angry at him (yes, this pretty much all happened at once).

Then I got a phone call from a friend that flaked out on me, which ended with both of us in tears and her apologizing profusely. It all ended well, and I love her more for owning up to her actions, but it was pretty draining nonetheless.

I sent an email to the jerk that I dated that I'm still angry about, which I'm regretting now. All I can think about is what he's going to reply in a jerky way, or worse - not reply at all.

My boss is stressed out, which in turn is stressing me out, and we had to let go someone in my office today.

So I'm not having too happy of a day today. :( I'm hoping that the weekend's festivities will cheer me up, or at least help me start seeing the glass as half-full again. I just want to curl up under a blanket somewhere at this point & go to sleep!

No comments: