Thursday, July 3, 2008

Airport Ride, Cookie Exchange

My wonderful friend Nikki is giving me a ride to the airport today. I told her I'd give her money for gas since it's so darned expensive -- yet she refused (isn't she just the sweetest). So I felt the need to give her something to say "thanks", and found my way by baking her some cookies. I love making 'em, and I love sharing 'em. I ended up making a gajillion, so I brought half the batch to work, and they were a hit! Here's the recipe for ya:

Chocolate-Chip Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
1/2 bag Chocolate Chips
1/2 bag Butterscotch Chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1 tablespoon cinnamon
(follow the directions on the back of the Chocolate Chip bag for regular cookies, then add all the other stuff above. Simple as that, and it sounds so fancy, eh?)

So enjoy! Remember, when you cook with love, it goes into your food. Makes it all the yummier. :)

No comments: