Friday, October 26, 2012

Two Years!

Two years ago today I went on my first date with John!  
I can't believe it's already our 2-year anniversary - how time has flown.  This is officially my longest relationship ever (it beat my 2nd longest by an entire year)!  And what's great is that it's been so easy.  Sure we have our rough patches as every relationship does, but love wins out every time. 



What do I love most about us as a couple? 

We can always make fun of ourselves. 
We make each other laugh. 
We both love to dance. 
We find happiness in the little things. 
We love to cook together. 
We know when a hug is needed. 
We are there for each other in the tough times. 
We are excited to tell each other things. 
We respect each other. 
We love each other! 

Here's to two pretty fantastic years, John - and for more to come!

No comments: