Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN & my Unicorn Costume!

We had our big Halloween Bash over the weekend, and here are some of the awesome pictures from it!


This was one of my favorite costumes of the night!!  MUGATU!  Haha!  I let him borrow my corset - I can't believe it fit.  Good thing he's a skinny dude (in fact, I don't think I can fit into it anymore - haha!).


Stacey - the biker chick!  Those sleeves looked awesome - she looked the exact opposite than she does in real life!  Ha!


Oh my gosh - she looked JUST like Helena Bonham-Carter in Fight Club.  It was awesome.  That's even her real hair.


Geneva looked amazing!! Those contacts were badass (and totally creepy). She even crocheted her kitty ears earlier that day!


These two cracked my shit up.  Doritos!?  Who thinks of stuff like that?  My friends - love them!


Sasha's sugar skull makeup was amazing.  Katy did it just with eyeliner and eye shadow!  So awesome - she looked great!


Hipster Ghost!  LOL!




Kendra and John just chillin' out.  Such a cute picture. :)


I'm a UNICORN!




Me and Katy!!  She looked hilarious.  Here's a link to the character she went as - it's a band called Die Antwoord, they're pretty crazy. Here's a link to a picture of the girl in the band.  Just search them on YouTube, and you'll see all their crazy antics!  It's worth it, trust me.


And here's my unicorn costume!! Pretty hilarious, huh?  Haha!  Katy lent me a lot of stuff for my costume, but this was pretty much a $10 costume.  I already had my pink Forever Lazy, and I gotta say, I think I'm going to have to incorporate pajamas into my costume every year.  It was SO comfy!  

Everyone's costumes were so amazing - I seriously think it was the most creative ideas I'd seen in a long time.  I only saw ONE duplicate out of everyone, which was pretty hilarious - John had another girl come as a bumblebee!  Haha!

Hope you all have a super happy and safe Halloween!!

No comments: