Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall is here - in full force!

Yesterday I managed to get up early enough to take a little walk to the library to pick up some books, and some scary movies to get in the mood for Halloween! 

I haven't been for a walk in a while (sad, I know), and it was as though fall snuck up on me!  It's finally here in full force, and it's so beautiful!  

Luckily I brought my camera with me so I snapped some pictures of the beautiful colors.  I'm going to have to get back to taking walks more often... 






OH!  And we've got PUMPKINS in the house!!  I love it!  My sister dropped off some ones she had leftover from work, so we have 3 big beautiful ones, and the little one that's in front is one that we grew in our garden!  I think we're going to have to carve the big ones, and eat the little one...

..Pumpkin soup, anyone?  Yum yum! :) 


No comments: