Friday, June 29, 2012

Spending Fast Update - 6 months down, 6 to go!


Yep, that about sums it up. 
June was hard.  Not just because it's the beginning of the summer and all that, but with the unexpected 2 weeks in Oklahoma and everything that went with that - I didn't track my savings for June.  I spent some money, and am not going to beat myself up over it.  So there. 

Unfortunately that does mean that I'm not as close to paying off my debt as I would like to be at the 6-month mark.  BUT I'm working my butt off at getting back on track, and it's gonna happen.  I just need to keep working hard and keep my chin up.  

The good news is, my debt is down $3,837.75 since January.  I want it to hit the $4k mark SO BAD - but it will get there soon!  I can feel it! 

So it looks like this year-long spending fast might take a little longer than a year... and possibly closer to 2.  Unless I magically get more money coming in soon, or a higher paying job (one of the two). ;) 

I'll keep my fingers crossed! 

Thanks (as always) for your love & support! 
XO



No comments: