Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm ready for springtime...

I don't know about you guys, but I'm SO ready for SPRING!!  
I'm already noticing the days getting a bit longer, especially on our 6:00am jogs.  It's so nice to have a bit of light in the morning! 

I'm also ready for the warmer weather... I'm ready to hang up my socks and my hoodies, and start breaking out my flowy dresses and flip-flops.  I'm also excited for... 

 I'm excited for beautiful flowers & blossoming trees... 



 ...bike rides around the park with friends...


 ...spring fashions (and fun in new glasses!!)...





...picnics and hang-outs in the park...

Sigh, I just can't wait!  Are YOU as excited about spring as I am?  What's your first-day-of-spring tradition?  I know it's kind of silly, but I'm looking forward to berries & melons coming back in season again (so that I can juice them)!  Haha!  OH AND FARMER'S MARKETS!!  My favorite things.  

   
all photos from www.weheartit.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes and YES!