Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stressed...

Sigh, if only that were the case for me right now!

Sorry about the lack of posts lately - I've been going through a bit of a "life change", and I'm figuring out how to deal with all of it. Veganism is still going great, but due to an unforeseen medical issue, I also need to cut out anything with sugar in it for the next few weeks - which needless to say makes things even more difficult!

On the flip side, my work situation has been very frustrating lately, and I'm finding it more and more difficult to stay in the position I'm in at the same pay I'm receiving. I've begun the job hunt all over again, with hopes to take a step up into a more focused career - at a place that pays me what I deserve, and covers my health insurance too!

It's been a struggle to balance all of these changes, derby practice, social time (which has been very little lately, unfortunately), boyfriend time, me time, and just finding an hour to do my laundry is hard.

I'm trying to stay positive though - just knowing that a good job is out there for me somewhere and that desserts will be on my horizon again soon certainly helps to keep my head up!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey lady... was just catching up on your blog and came across this post (can't wait to hear about NO as well at Book Club!) but anyway just wanted you to know I've been in the same boat lately and I know how hard it is. Hang in there!