Friday, December 31, 2010

Things I want to accomplish in 2011

(in no particular order)

- Pass my skills test, and be recruited to an RMRG team so that I can bout for REALS!
- Visit my big sister in NYC
- Go vegan (& stay there)
- Pay off a credit card
- Discover something new about myself
- Pick up a new hobby
- Create my own custom recipe book
- Laugh a LOT
- Ride my bike more
- Take a vacation (or 2)
- Have the most amazing 30th birthday party ever
- Learn how to tap dance
- Read a lot of books
- Contribute to a cause
- Make my own Kombucha
- See an old friend
- Take more photos
- Work harder at being Green / wasting less
- Get back into doing yoga regularly
- Finish watching the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series
- Create more
- Do thoughtful things for my friends
- Remind my family how much I love them
- Get another tattoo
- Make the world a better place (even just a little better)

What do YOU want to accomplish in 2011?



Photos from weheartit.com

1 comment:

Kelley M. said...

Beth,

1) You are seriously one of the most amazing people I have ever met! I wish I had your outlook on life!
2) I finished watching all of the Buffy series in about a month. AmAzInGlY fun!

Good luck with your resolutions, I think you have inspired me to make some this year! Keep up the bloggin' cause it's cool!