Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crazy Crazy Christmastime (yep, again this year!)

Last year I made a little post here about Christmastime, and all it's craziness!

Pretty much the same thing goes for this year, of course. I haven't had time to post any new updates lately due to all of the holiday party scheduling that I've been doing at work, the spending time with friends, the derby, the Christmas shopping & gift-creating.... it's been nuts.

Part of me wishes that there was some snow falling in Denver, because as of now its 60 and sunny! It's gorgeous and all, but it doesn't quite feel like the holidays without it. I've been blasting holiday music on my iPod all day trying to counteract those feelings (mostly Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You").

Anyway, back to work for me! I will certainly get another post (with fun pictures) in before the holiday is in full swing - if I can find time, that is. Hope you're all having a WONDERFUL holiday season so far! :)

No comments: