Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hyperbole = Hilarious Blog

I just discovered this blog a few days ago from a friend that posted about it on Facebook. I have been laughing my butt off ever since!

She basically tells real (somewhat exaggerated for the sake of humor) stories about her life, with funny little crappy illustrations to go along with it. If you like dark / witty / ridiculous / well-written / sarcastic humor, this is the place for you. I have literally been "LOL-ing" (sorry, but it's true) ALL day!

Here are a couple of snip-its from the page (and her "Expectations VS Reality" post):


Here's one of her videos too - oh my gosh - so funny!!




Keep in mind, her descriptions make up half the hilarity. I hope I'm not blowing it completely out of proportion, but whatever!

All images from Hyperbole and a Half blog - all rights are hers, they ain't mine!

OH, and just for some more fun (and more laughs), do yourself a favor and watch some Nick Swardson stand-up comedy on YouTube. Click HERE to watch the first section of his Comedy Central Special ("Seriously, Who Farted"). If you like the first, watch the rest. Trust me, you'll be giggling at work enough to make your boss take notice (uhm, as I did), so you may want to watch 'em at home! :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Beth - I'm so glad you love this blog as much as I do! She makes me laugh until I cry.

Beth B said...

I SO do - I showed it to my sister yesterday and I could hear her giggling from the next room. Totally cracks me up!! :)