Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Fun Farmer's Market Treasures

I got almost all of this at the Farmer's Market over the weekend (the Coconut Milk, energy bars, and Braggs I got at Whole Foods), and I just LOVE looking over all of the goodies! I got all of it for right around $45, which ain't too shabby considering it'll all last me a good 2 weeks (although I may need to grab some more fruit before next week...)

And look how gorgeous these carrots are!! They were a great addition to my curry.

Derby takes a lot outta me... and sometimes I forget to bring enough food with me to work to make it through a 2 hour tough-as-nails practice. This guy is one of my experiments - it's made with Quinoa (great stuff), and it's local! I haven't eaten it yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Mmmmm foooooood. And may I repeat.... who needs meat?? :)

No comments: