Things I want to accomplish in 2012:
- Lose 40 pounds (and keep it off!)
- Visit my grandma in Erie
- Find a new job that I love
- Find a way to SING more! On stage, with a choir, karaoke, open mic – I don’t care, but I want to do it a lot more!
- Pay off ANOTHER credit card
- Start a garden / growing my own herbs & food
- Rally the troops (my friends & family) and make a crazy huge donation to a charity (whether with food, money, supplies, or with our time). Preferably do this with at least 2 charities.
- Make more of an effort to dress more fashionably. (I sometimes fall into a pattern of being a bit too relaxed with my day-to-day wear since I can wear whatever I want to work. I want to look GOOD, which in turn will make me feel good!)
- Remind myself daily that what I choose to eat directly corresponds to how I feel, how I look, and the world around me.
- Run a 10k (without stopping)
- Take a vacation
Wishing you all a very happy & safe New Year's!! I hope it's EPIC!!
All images found by Google Image searches (except the ones that are my own!).