Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tacos! Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!

If you can't tell by the title of this post, I've been watching a lot of Reno 911 episodes lately.... :)

Anyway, I got me some supplies to make Tacos the other night - and they were WAY yummy! I started with some Chipotle Sausage (vegetarian) by Field Roast that I got at Whole Foods. I think next time I'll just get the actual fake Chorizo, or fake hamburger crumbles with a spicy sauce, as this wasn't my favorite thing. It was much better on top of a Mexican-style salad!

Anyhew, while I was browning that up in a pan, I chopped up some cabbage and an avocado. Yum yum yum!

Whole Foods sells ginormous stacks of corn tortillas (made right there in the store), so I bought 1 package for only $2.50! That's a deal right there, folks. I put some Tofutti cream cheese on each tortilla, then topped with the fake meat, avocado, and cabbage. I dumped some locally made green chili on top, and devoured them.

Deeeelish!

No comments: