Monday, August 17, 2009

Money, Money, Money... gone yet again!

Sigh, another expense, another day....

My car decided yesterday that it was going to let me know that I couldn't wait any longer to handle the weird sound coming from my clutch. Yah, that means it died. Turns out my clutch EXPLODED (didn't even know that could happen!) and beat the shit out of my transmission at the same time.

So what does that mean for me? A big fat bill in the $2k range. I was thinking of crying, then thinking of barfing, then thinking of drinking myself into a stupor. I will probably end up doing one of those today (most likely the latter).

It's times like these that it's difficult to get my spirits back up. A dark cloud is now hanging over my travel plans for next year, as well as my dreams of being fully out of debt again.

So in an effort to make things happier, here's a Guinea Pig in a bonnet.
(picture from www.cuteoverload.com).

No comments: