Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gettin' a New Car

I've decided to say goodbye to my beautiful blue Hyundai Accent that has done me 3 years of love, and move on to another car.

I guess now is the time to buy, eh?

Now it's just trying to decide what the heck to get! I'm sure that price & availability will come first here (considering I'm on a serious budget & buying used), but I'd still like to have an idea of what to get. I'm thinking about something a teensy bit bigger than my last car choice, for the sake of space (for snowboarding & camping & driving a car full o' friends around). I don't want a big ol' gas guzzling school bus (ie - SUV) since that would kind of cancel out my efforts to ride my bike as much as possible in the city. But I would like something that will be able to make the trip up to the mountains, and be able to parallel park downtown.

Any thoughts? I like the look of the Pontiac Vibe, and it seems to be a pretty darn decent car. I like Subaru's as well (although I've never owned one before). I have no idea where to start here, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I am also looking for a car that runs on dreams & starlight. If that's at all possible. Sigh, I heart you Maria Bamford!

Comedy Central PresentsFriday 10pm / 9c
Maria Bamford - Cult
www.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

No comments: