Saturday, June 15, 2013

I'm still here!

Hi my beautiful followers...
Sorry it's been so long since I've stopped by!  I have had a LOT of changes going on lately, and have been using most of my time to enjoy the lovely Spring weather, and work towards going back to school in the fall!


Yep, this is the last few months of freedom & relaxation before I start school for a second time.  I am SO excited though.

I'm going back to school for nutrition, so I'll basically be getting a second bachelor's degree since my first degree was in photography (a completely unrelated field...for now). ;)  I start with a year of culinary school then move into the nutrition program!!  I seriously can't wait, and I start classes in September.

So until then, I'm gonna stop by more often.  At least it will get me to start taking pictures again. :)

Hope you've all been having a wonderful last few months!
I missed you.
XO

No comments: