Friday, January 9, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire


I just saw the beautiful & brilliant "Slumdog Millionaire" last night with my friend Mindy. I didn't realize that one of my favorite directors Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, A Life Less Ordinary, Shallow Grave, Sunshine) was the director either. The little boys in the movie (pictured) were outstanding - and so ridiculously adorable. It was a happy / sad / touching / horrifying / beautiful story - and I recommend that everyone go & check it out. All of the adult actors did an amazing job as well! :)

3 comments:

tim said...

I heard it from mad people that its a good movie. By the way I read your blog, remember? nerdy rss subscription....

Beth B said...

Thanks for readin' my silly lil' blog, Tim. You rock. OH, and you should totally see this movie too! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw this movie last weekend and I have to say, I haven't seen a movie this compelling in a very long time. Such an amazing story. Glad you saw it too!!